When Mother Nature turns up the heat, it can cause havoc on your ewes’ reproductive systems. That’s why BioZyme® makers DuraFerm® Sheep Concept•Aid® have created a formula with HEAT® designed for when temperatures get hotter than 70-degrees.
DuraFerm Sheep Concept•Aid HEAT is a highly fortified, free-choice vitamin and mineral supplement for sheep specifically designed to help prevent heat stress during temperatures of 70 degrees or hotter and is especially beneficial to combat the challenges of getting ewes bred and keeping them bred in the summer.
DuraFerm Sheep Concept•Aid HEAT is a free-choice vitamin and mineral supplement for sheep specifically designed to target cycling, embryo production and conception when fed prior to lambing through breeding. In addition to containing Amaferm, a precision prebiotic research-proven to increase the energy available to the animal resulting in more milk production as well as the ability to initiate and maintain pregnancy and fertility, it contains these key ingredients:
- High levels of Vitamin E for reproductive tract repair and optimum reproductivity
- Organic trace minerals like zinc and manganese for more stability and higher bioavailability
- Balanced levels of high-quality vitamin and minerals required for growth, breeding and lambing
- HEAT formula to help support animal performance in heat stress
- Garlic, considered a natural insect deterrent
DuraFerm products contain 2.5 times the NRC for quicker impacts.
Ideally, DuraFerm Sheep Concept•Aid HEAT should be fed any time temperatures reach above 70 degrees, to help keep ewes bred during the hottest time of the year.
Strengthen your stock with this high-quality vitamin and mineral supplement from DuraFerm. Keep your sheep comfortable and reduce heat stress while on the DuraFerm program.